Friday, August 14, 2009

My House...Again

January 2009

Christmas has come and gone. We must have been good as we all received awesome gifts. Rebecca was given a new Sony Cybershot with Nightshot, Jessie a Sony Handycam, also with Nightshot and I received a KII meter from my daughter, Brandi. I was totally surprised! I know there is a lot of controversy regarding this tool, but it is going to be so fun having this in our "toolbox". Our arsenal is getting better all the time. Since we received such cool gifts, we decided to investigate my house again. That and the fact that Ivan, my cat, had started acting strange again. He, for what ever reason, would not walk on the floor. I could actually see him plot out a route that did not involve the floor. When there was no other way, he would run as fast as he could to his target. He has never acted this way. I was setting up my camcorder upstairs, I kept hearing all these ooohs and aaahs coming from Rebecca and Jessie downstairs. I went down to see what was going on. They were comparing their pictures with the Nightshot feature. I took a look and was amazed at the quality and clarity of their pictures. All I could say was, "Awesome". We did the investigation and called it a night. I reviewed all of the evidence and came up with nothing. The best result of the night was that I became the proud, new owner of a Sony Handycam with a 30 gig hard drive and yes, it has Nightshot!! It has Super Nightshot!! I decided to play with my new toy. I was checking out the difference between Nightshot and Super Nightshot, playing with manual focus versus auto- focus and just happened to catch some footage of an orb like object in the bathroom. As I've said before, I'm not big on orbs but cannot explain this anomaly. I was standing still, the heater was not blowing and I haven't seen any flying insects in my house. It's pretty cold in Reno right now so there aren't many insects around. "It" goes through the frame 3 times.


Our next stop....The Gold Hill Hotel, Gold Hill, NV.

For more W.I.G.S. go to:

hauntedwest.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/w_i_g_s

No comments:

Post a Comment